Saturday, August 18, 2012

***** Samsung A157 Go Phone: Unbeatable Price – Go For This Phone


This phone is totally awesome.  It is excellent for text based internet, like Facebook.  I totally love the T9Eab function, such that I find it more useful and quicker to use once (once you get used to it).  So for, cell phones that have a keyboard, generally I feel that once you get used to T9Eab, you will never want to go back.  Additionally, as a bonus with this function, you can add words to the T9Eab vocabulary.
It does have a small screen.  That can either be a bonus or a bane.  For me, personally, it's a bonus.
The A157 is also perfect for checking one's email.  I use Gmail, and here and there during most days, I use this phone to read my email.
Be warned though, there are some features of websites that this phone can't handle, such as buying at amazon.com.  If you use Amazon, then I recommend connecting with a computer with a larger screen.  Thus, though this phone can't buy via Amazon.com, it would probably not be good enough as a computer to use Amazon's functions anyway, and that is neither plus nor negative.   The reason being, size.  If you want a small phone, that is well constructed, and has some internet function capabilities, go for this phone!
I personally use my phone as an emergency phone, usually paying just $15.  I spend $5 for internet, and roughly $9 in emergency calls.  That is unbeatable!
The one thing I feel that is actually lacking with respect to the A157, is that it can't interface with say a laptop or a desktop to be a source of internet capability.  Yet, for $20, I still feel that you really can't beat the price of this phone for the functionality of it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This phone is too dated to be of any use. It has been completely left behind and is now a dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete