Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Invention: Smile for the Computer


Dedicated computer users sometimes tend to have unnaturally drab faces. This is the “Not Face.”


Those with a Not Face may feel good or even bad inside. However, the electronically driven crowd is not communicating as good they should be; too many Not Faces everywhere.

I know this because some of the darkest times I went through, I had a smile on my face, all the while I was feeling miserable inside. Thus, there is a difference between smiling and feeling good.  Emotions come mostly from the inside. Smiling faces are superficial, and really only just muscles contracting according to cultural norm, or just plain conditioning.

Appearance is only skin deep, such that computer programmers should work on helping to condition people with dreary, "Not Faces" and to give them superficial help, and in addition to that probably make good money on it.

As an aside: Why muscle builders have neglected, to my knowledge, working on their facial muscles for the sake of giving themselves a smile is surprising.


The ultimate moneymaker idea is that someday faces meet the gym using a facial exercise program.

No comments:

Post a Comment