Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hidden Hobbies in Buzzards Bay, MA Has Free Internet and Is a Great Place to Play Games

Increasingly there are fewer and fewer reasons to pay for wireless internet. Hidden Hobbies in Buzzards Bay, MA recently changed their location. The new store is much bigger and much better. Like the original store it is on the Cranberry Highway, except it has moved to be between the Pro Team company that is where I go for car maintenance, and Wal-Mart. That said, since Hidden Hobbies is near Wal-Mart, they have to have competitive prices.

The other day I was deciding over whether or not I would use the free internet at McDonald’s Restaurant in Buzzards Bay or check out the wireless at Hidden Hobbies. The service provided by Hidden Hobbies was great, and likewise I made a couple purchases, and offered that I would write this blog as a thank you to the owner.

The real question as to where you go to get free internet is becoming more relative as to where a customer might like to make a purchase. The purchase I myself made was a deck box for my Legacy deck, and new plastic sleeves for my Legacy deck, when I used the internet there. However, what makes Hidden Hobbies a great business is that at that location you can play games of all sorts.

I, myself, often play the Extended format of MTG, which is usually what is played on Thursday’s at Hidden Hobbies, but if people want to play a game other than Extended, chances are you will be able to play a different format, such as Legacy, Pauper, or Commander.

Competing on Thursday nights for tournaments costs $5, so that even if you don’t have a lot of money there is probably something available for you to. Likewise, Hidden Hobbies has a judge for Magic the Gathering, which is the game I prefer to play, and it is sanctioned as a Magic The Gathering store. However, there are other hobbies that one may get involved in, such that I recommend checking out the store, and not just using them to take advantage of them, even if it is a small token of a purchase. However, no purchase is required for internet use.

No comments:

Post a Comment