Sunday, June 17, 2012

With Computers, the Newest Thing Is Not Necessarily the Best

My experience with most computer programs, such as operating systems is that they keep getting bigger and bigger for seemingly no reason at all until they max out your computer and you have to buy a new one if you want the new operating system. However, there are several examples of programs I can think of that through adding more features became describable as clutzy, and though these programs had more features, they did not work as well as previous versions. The lesson I have learned is to save a backup copy of the program in case I don't want my programs updated.  AOL is/was a prime example of this.
I am writing this blog because I am hearing complaints about the newest iPAD, as of this date, and it's use with Verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment