Friday, February 8, 2013

The USA's Junk Yard Economy

Every year the Obama administration has been in office, the deficit, roughly a trillion dollars, has been an economic stimulus. That is the yearly deficit is the yearly stimulus. Folks does this seem to be working? Last I knew prices, were going up. Can't we see, as a nation that there has to be a better way.
 
Now, I am not about having the poor and the middle class foot the bill. Why? Because the government doesn't protect the money of the poor and middle class. Why? Because they don't have any money to protect. Rather, the 5% of us that the government works for, it is these folks that the government who should foot the bill. So, it is not as if I am demanding the money from the rich to go to the poor, but rather I am demanding that the rich pay for their own government.
 
I'll also add that when I see a lot of average people, I would collectively call them a bunch of junk. They don't deserve to have more money because they will just squander it on booze, and drugs, and likewise prices will go up. I don't have much hope for average folks, and by that I don't mean poor, middle class or even rich folks. What I am talking about is that the bar has been lowered for the people and that the very morals that folks are participating in are low class. No I am not homophobic, anti abortion, etc, but what I see is that America has turned to drugs, such as marijuana that when used is proven to result in poor judgment, and a general breakdown of the family as a sacred unit of society.
 
I'll also state that I strongly believe that the time to make cuts now, rather than later, even though I agree it will make things messy. The reason I believe that now is the time is that we have a huge amount of debt. We have so much debt that it is scarcely believable that we could pay off the current debt we have now in our lifetimes. The idea that we could actually get the economy on track for long enough, meaning generating an economy that can sustain cuts all the way, and not flop is unbelievable.
 
Put it this way. We are in the economic super bowl and it is half time and we are down by 70 points. The fortune of the game is written. It seems like winning is impossible, so what is our plan? My plan I learned from a long song by Sepultura in high school, "When you go down. You go down fighting." When your down and you've got nothing to lose, go down fighting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment