Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hilarious & Extreme News

The news is all about trying to catch our eyes with extreme words, and/or scare tactics, like the "Alert" messages I have seen flashing at the bottom of Fox News. As they say, if it bleeds it leads, but this needs to be made fun of rather than nagged at.  Many people are angry at the news stations like Fox bring.  I don't judge that.  However, rather than complain, I suggest giving Fox some competition!  I have thought about starting a news program satire business, upping the extremeness to complete absurdity, and using television as a medium.  I take my inspiration from tabloids like the Sun, etc that I see in the super market, but only making it more extreme than this!!!  No holds barred pure joking news comedy.  Imagine a news show where the world ends 7 times in just one day.  Or, imagine news parodies that joke about the destruction of an entire continent with nuclear weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment