Friday, November 30, 2012

Commentary on the USA's Low Birth Rate and the Need For Deregulation



I know that this has affected my mom's business, and probably my wife's music business. Both of these businessess are driven by children as supply. However, a low birth rate is probably a sign that woman are foreseeing difficulty in the lives of potential children that they might bear, such that women are more likely to be less promiscuous, or even have abortions to prevent future lives of hardship for their children. The reasons for this perceived hardship are relative to the debt and other fiscal problems, and in my opinion being careful about having a child or children seems like the best policy, especially since the fiscal worries of a nation gone bust for the next generation are very valid.
 
The best thing that I can see to combat our fiscal worries is deregulation!
See More


No comments:

Post a Comment