Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anker Products are a better buy than Best Buy

I am thrilled with my Anker product that I bought from Amazon.com. It was power cord that I needed for my lap top. First, I shopped at Radio Shack. They said, $70. I left, and asked Best Buy. They to said $70. So, I left both places, coming home empty handed. I decided to try Amazon.com. I found a company that I had never heard of before, Anker, and they were selling the cord I needed for $12, but it came to $15 with shipping. That's a $50 difference! I had to give Anker a try!

The cord came early. It has worked for several months without breaking. The design is robust. I saved over $50 from purchasing a universal from a local store. Usually, I try to buy local, but I just can't argue with a savings of $50! Best Buy is not the best buy, and neither is Radio Shack either. Anker is now my first choice. I highly recommend Anker.

No comments:

Post a Comment